Food approved packaging
Food approved paper based laminates
The choice of materials for food products depends on the properties required. We are experienced in developing, producing and supplying flexible laminates designed for contact with food.
Skultuna Induflex has the possibility to combine different materials, such as papers, cardboards, plastic films and Al-foils, to achieve new or improved material properties.
- Skultuna Induflex’s laminates are great materials for bake-off products, food containers, baking cups, decorative trays, etc.
- Laminating (adhering) two papers to each other gives a more shapeable material than, for example, simply using a thicker paper.
- A PET-film in combination with paper gives great barrier properties towards grease.
- Our laminates can withstand and are approved for temperatures of up to 220°C for approx. 2 hours.
- Coatings can be added to Al-foils to achieve a decorative appearance as well as to improve printing.
- It is possible to add different kinds of functional and/or decorative embossing structures to the laminates.
for more information about our capabilities