Food approved packaging
Food approved paper based laminates
The choice of materials for food products depends on the properties required. We are experienced in developing, producing and supplying flexible laminates designed for contact with food.
Skultuna Induflex has the possibility to combine different materials like paper, cardboard, plastic films and Al-foils to receive new or improved properties of materials.
- Skultuna Induflex’s laminates are great materials for bake off products, food containers, baking cups, decorative trays etc.
- To laminate (adhere) two papers with each other a more shapeable material is received compared to e.g. use a thicker paper on its own.
- A PET-film in combination with paper gives great barrier properties towards grease.
- Our laminates can withstand and are approved for temperatures up to 220°C for approx. 2 hours.
- Coatings can be added to Al-foils to get decorative appearance as well as improve printing.
- Different kind of functional and/or decorative embossing structures are possible to add to the laminates.
for more information about our capabilities